| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takada in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish. A sizable 216.4mm (8.5in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Takada July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Takada, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Takada: