| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takada in January is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in January is sopping. A wopping 446.1mm (17.6in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 10:16 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Takada January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Takada, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Takada: