| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takada in February is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 270.5mm (10.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Takada February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Takada, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Takada: