| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takada in August is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy. Around 179.4mm (7.1in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Takada August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Takada, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Takada: