| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Takada in April is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 95.7mm (3.8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Takada April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Takada, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Takada: